As a Baton Foundation volunteer you will be part of a dynamic organization focused on engaging youth and the public in important conversations and programs related to the history and culture of Black people.
As a nonprofit organization, we offer many opportunities for volunteers to make meaningful contributions. Assisting with audience development, program management, exhibit preparation, travel and/or event planning are just some of the ways volunteers help us do our work. As a Baton Foundation volunteer you will meet people from all walks of life, travel to many corners of the country and the world, and know you are making meaningful contributions to Black people and their cultures.
Volunteer Application Form
To apply to volunteer with The Baton Foundation, complete and submit the application form below. In Section 3 of the form, you must also attach the following documents to your application:
- Supporting Documents (Cover Letter, Samples, etc.)
Complete all required fields. Required fields are marked with a red *.
After completing the required fields:
- Click the “I’m not a robot” checkbox (if it appears),
- Then click the “Submit” button to submit your application.
- A success message will appear at the bottom of the page.
To attach files in Section 3:
- Click the “Select File” button,
- Search and locate the file you want to attach,
- Click the filename to select the file,
- Then click the “Choose” button (lower-right),
- Click the “Submit File” button.
Attach supporting documents (Cover Letter, Samples, etc.). Accepted file formats are: Apple Pages (.pages), JPEG (.jpg), Microsoft Word (.docx or .doc), PDF (.pdf), and Rich Text (.rtf):
The Baton Foundation exists to strengthen Black boys and adolescents emotionally, culturally, and intellectually.
© Copyright 2019 The Baton Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved.