Cultural Heritage Program Application
To apply for participation in the Cultural Heritage Foundation, complete and submit the application form below. In Section 3 of the form, you must also attach the following documents to your application:
- Two letters of recommendation. One personal reference and one academic reference from the school in which you are currently enrolled.
- Official transcript or report card from current school.
- Two essays.
Complete all required fields. Required fields are marked with a red *.
After completing the required fields:
- Click the “I’m not a robot” checkbox,
- Then click the “Submit” button to submit your application.
- A success message will appear at the bottom of the page.
To attach files in Section 9:
- Click the “Select File” button,
- Search and locate the file you want to attach,
- Click the filename to select the file,
- Then click the “Choose” button (lower-right),
- Click the “Submit File” button.
1. Attach two (2) letters of recommendation (teachers, principals, counselors, pastor, mentor etc.):*
2. Attach the most recent school transcript or report card:*
3. Attach two (2) Essays (Maximum 500 words each):*
Essay 1: What appeals to you about the Cultural Heritage Program?*
Use the file uploader below to upload the required files.
[wordpress_file_upload uploadpath=”uploads/tbf-uploads” createpath=”true” forcefilename=”true” showtargetfolder=”true” placements=”filename+selectbutton+uploadbutton/progressbar” uploadtitle=”Upload Files” successmessage=”File %filename% uploaded successfully.” warningmessage=”File %filename% uploaded successfully but with warnings.” errormessage=”File %filename% not uploaded.” waitmessage=”File %filename% is being uploaded.” notify=”true” notifyrecipients=”” notifysubject=”ALERT: File Upload Notification” notifymessage=”This is an automatic message to alert you that a new file has been uploaded on your website.%n%%n%Submitters Email:%n%%useremail%%n%%n%Filename:%n%%filename%%n%%n%File Path:%n%%filepath%%n%%n%- TheBatonFoundation.org” attachfile=”true”]