Cultural Heritage Program Application
To apply for participation in the Cultural Heritage Foundation, complete and submit the application form below. In Section 3 of the form, you must also attach the following documents to your application:
- Two letters of recommendation. One personal reference and one academic reference from the school in which you are currently enrolled.
- Official transcript or report card from current school.
- Two essays.
Complete all required fields. Required fields are marked with a red *.
After completing the required fields:
- Click the “I’m not a robot” checkbox,
- Then click the “Submit” button to submit your application.
- A success message will appear at the bottom of the page.
To attach files in Section 9:
- Click the “Select File” button,
- Search and locate the file you want to attach,
- Click the filename to select the file,
- Then click the “Choose” button (lower-right),
- Click the “Submit File” button.
1. Attach two (2) letters of recommendation (teachers, principals, counselors, pastor, mentor etc.):*
2. Attach the most recent school transcript or report card:*
3. Attach two (2) Essays (Maximum 500 words each):*
Essay 1: What appeals to you about the Cultural Heritage Program?*
Essay 2: What interests you most about Black history and culture? Why?*
Use the file uploader below to upload the required files.
The Baton Foundation exists to strengthen Black boys and adolescents emotionally, culturally, and intellectually.
© Copyright 2019 The Baton Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved.